R12: OIE: Credit Card Transactions Not Displaying in Iexpense for One Rehired User
(Doc ID 2862796.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit card transactions are not displaying in iexpense for one user who was rehired.
Unused Credit Card transactions are displayed in the following navigation path:
- Log in to the Internet Expenses responsibility
- Select the "Credit Card Transactions" submenu
- A list of Unused Transactions shows that there are credit card transactions available to show on an expense report.
The Credit Card Transactions are not displayed when logging an expense report
- Log in to the Internet Expenses Responsibility
- In the "Expenses Home" submenu, select the "Create Expense Report" button.
- No Credit Card Transactions are displayed. The option does not show during the expense report option.
A user was re-hired. A new user name was created when the employee was rehired.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document