GMSBUEBU Award Budget Resource List by Expenditure Type Does Not Validate End-Dated Expenditure Types
(Doc ID 2862976.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Grants Accounting - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a resource list is setup up using expenditure types as the resources, there is no validation to the expenditure types form. If an expenditure type is end-dated, that mapped resource can still be used and found in the LOV for award budgets.
Steps to Reproduce:
(1) Grants Accounting Responsibility
(2) N -> Setup - Budgets - Resource List
(3) Setup New Resource List using Resources as Expenditure Types ex. 123
(4) N -> Setup - Expenditures - Expenditure Types
(5) End-date an Expenditure Type used in Resource List - Ex. xyz
(6) N -> Budgets - Award Budgets
(7) Enter in Award Budget using Resource List 123, click on Details, Enter in Resource from LOV xyz, Save successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document