Evergreen Billing for Syndicated Contracts Errors with "APP-441822: Stream type could not be identified for the primary purpose Investor Evergreen Rent Payable"
(Doc ID 2863216.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that for Syndicated contracts, the Investor Share for Evergreen Rents are not disbursed. As a result, they are intentionally being excluded from the Stream Generation Template for any stream-type purpose. Now, when running Evergreen Billing for these Syndicated contracts, regular RENT EVERGREEN streams are failing with the following error.
APP-441822: Stream type could not be identified for the primary purpose Investor Evergreen Rent Payable in stream generation template.
1. Using the Lease Super User responsibility, author an Evergreen Eligible contract.
2. Book the contract.
3. Create a Pool and an Investor Agreement and add the contract to the Pool.
4. Activate the Investor Agreement.
5. Bill and Accrue the contract to the end of term.
6. Pay rent invoices and run Terminate Expired Contracts to move the contract to Evergreen status.
7. Run Evergreen Billing.
8. Check the Evergreen Billing program output, it will show the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document