Contract Administration SF30s Do Not Print Added Or Replaced Contract Clauses
(Doc ID 2863231.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user creates a contract modification through the Create Modification pathway, it will display any added (or replaced) and deleted contract clauses on the PDF after Generate Change Description is selected.
When using the Contract Administration to create multi-mod for replacing, adding, or deleting clauses, only the deleted clauses are displayed on the SF30.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create an award/order with contract clauses and process it.
2. Using Contract Administration to create a modification to that award/order and use the clause section to replace one of the clauses with a different clause as well as adding a new clause.
3. Submit the multi-modification request.
4. Go into Award Modifications and click View Modification PDF.
5. Only the deleted clause will appear on the PDF. If you view the Update Contract Clauses on the modification, it will show the updated clause, but it will not display on modification PDF.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document