Salary Rate In Grade Ladder Is Not Updating Grade Step Form Or Point Values Form
(Doc ID 2864827.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Grade / Step Progression
When updating Salary Rate in Grade Ladder of GSP Wizard it is Not Updating Grade Step Form or Point Values Form. The rate change is not showing in the grade step form for the affected employee(s) when date tracked to the specific effective date as well as in the point values form.
When updating Salary Rate in Grade Ladder of GSP Wizard it should be Updating Grade Step Form or Point Values Form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Super HRMS Manager responsibility> Click on Total Compensation Wizard
2. Select Grade/Step Progression
3. Change effective date to 01-Jul-2021
4. Select SCEA Grade Ladder (click pencil icon to update)
5. Select Task 5 to update rates
6. Click on Update Default Salary Rate
7. Expand Mas Update
8. Increase by 3.0%
9. Click Mass Update
10. Click Update with Replace
11. Returns to Update Default Salary Rate screen, click on Finish button
12. Verify new salary rates are showing
13. Click Next (we don't use progression rules for grade ladders)
14. Defaults to Yes activate grade ladder
15. Scroll to the bottom and select Update with Replace
16. Click Submit
17. Grade ladder completes and saves without error
ISSUES BEGIN HERE:
18. Pull up an employee tied to the SCEA grade ladder
19. Date track to 01-Jul-2021 and navigate to assignment form >grade step
20. Expect new salary rate to show at the bottom of the form - it does not
21. New value doesn't show in Point Values form as it should
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document