Special Characters Inside XML Document Report is Not Matching Output in BI Report
(Doc ID 2865527.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Special Characters inside XML Document Report is not Matching Output in BI Report when comparing data.
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipment
2. Search for Shipment: xxxxxx
3. Actions -> Business Process Automation -> Documents -> Generate Document
4. Select Document Type: xxxxxx and click "Generate"
5. Click on the resulting Document ID hyperlink
6. Click the "Open" button
This displays the Report XML. Notice that the Special Characters are incorrectly displayed as:
<ADDRESS> START - ÄÅÅÄ - END PHILADELPHIA PA </ADDRESS>
7. The report output in BI is showing correct special characters for the Location name.
However when this is viewed in OTM, the special characters are changing as seen in the example able.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document