Account Generator Workflow Not Triggering For Each Line After Click On Save Button And Gives Error The SQL statement for the default value did not return any rows for segment Account Category of the flexfield with application short name PO and name PO_REQ
(Doc ID 2866188.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iProcurement the account generator workflow does not trigger for each line and the charge account is not generated properly when create requisition with multiple lines
Only the first line indicates the appropriate charge account. The other lines do not represent the appropriate charge account.
The SQL statement for the default value did not return any rows for segment Account Category of the flexfield with application short name PO and name PO_REQUISITION_LINES. Please contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to iProcurement
2. Create a non catalog requisition
3. Add to cart
4. Chose Account Category (xxx)
5. Charge account is create properly in the shopping cart page (pop up page)
6. Add another line
7. Chose again different "Account Category" from 1st line
8. See Charge Account is generated with the same value as first one, which is wrong.
9. Any additional lines added to the shopping cart, would have the same charge account "copied" from the first line
10. If the charge account is added from the Edit and Submit page, charge account is added properly without any issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document