After Upgrade to 12.2.10, Responsibility Level Personalizations are not Working in the Self Service Control Tab Pages
(Doc ID 2866762.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Responsibility level personalizations do not work in the Project's 'Control' tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
Verified profile options at both Site and responsibility level
a. FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled = 'Yes'
b. Personalize Self-Service Defn = 'Yes'
c. Disable Self-Service Personal = 'No'
d. FND: Personalization Seeding Mode = 'Yes'
e. Create Seeded Personalizations = Yes
1. Responsibility: Projects Super User
2. Query up a project: Projects: Delivery | Search Projects| query up Project: ED-Work/Work
3. Control tab | Issue Subtab
4. The focus was to make the 'Priority' field hidden
5. Personalize "This table shows issues for the pr..." link under the view drop down
6. Personalize pencil icon
7. Set 'Rendered' to False for 'Responsibility: Projects SU, Vision Services USA
8. Apply | Return to Application
9. Priority still shows
Upgrading from 12.1 to 12.2.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document