Argentina Uncheck Allow Override for Calculated Tax Lines and Allow Entry of Manual Tax Lines
(Doc ID 2867006.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.1 version, Setup
When a tax code configuration for Brazil is done, some tax parameters for Argentina are disappearing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Receivables responsibility with Brazil localization enabled
2. Setup -. Brazil Localization -> Latin Tax -> Codes
3. Enter new tax code for Brazil
4. Responsibility: Tax Administrator >> Tax Configuration >> Taxes
“Allow Override for Calculated Tax Lines” and “Allow Entry of Manual Tax Lines” marked (setup correct).
5. Responsibility: Tax Administrator >> Tax Configuration >> Tax Statuses
“Allow Tax Rate Override” is marked (setup correct).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!