Unable To Load LPN Using Material Status Functionality, Error: Material Status check failed
(Doc ID 2867298.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When are trying to Load LPN using Telnet with material status is Active, it gives an error message that LPN is under Status control for not loading.
The failing LPN does not have as Status control that prevents loading so expect the process to finish successfully.
Material Status check failed
1. Setup 3 LPN’s in Same Locator: LPN1, LPN2, LPN3 in Locator A
- LPN1 having ACTIVE Status in Locator A
- LPN2 having ACTIVE Status in Locator A
- LPN3 having HOLD Status in Locator A (Where SO issue and Pick are not allowed)
2. Navigate to Shipping > Pick release > Release the order
3. Navigate to mobile Warehouse Management (WMS) > Task > Manual Pick
4. Choose the Try to load LPN1 or LPN2 from Locator A, it will throw error on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document