Error APP-JA-460204: BOE not applied. Cannot confirm tax During Receipt Partial Quantity Application
(Doc ID 2867451.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to apply receipt on the BOE (Bill Of Entry) where the same receipt was initially applied with partial quantity.
Error message (via fnd debug log)
JAINTXRP.confirm_flag BOE Taxes Exists in Receipt. But BOE is not applied. Cannot Confirm Tax.
Error message (via screenshots)
APP-JA-460204: BOE not applied. Cannot confirm tax.
Steps to replicate
This issue cannot be replicated at will, but observed as below :
1. Receiving is done with partial quantity i.e.
i. Line 1 with quantity as 20.
ii. Line 2 with quantity as 40.
2. BOE stands applied on line 1 with 20 quantity successfully.
3. (N) Oracle Financials for India - Transactions - Enter Bill of Entry.
Query for the relevant BOE.
4. (N) Tools- India Tax Details - Tools- Line level application.
5. Search for the created receipt (as per step 2).
6. Error observed during receipt application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document