When Creating An RFQ, UOM (Unit Of Measure) Is Not Defaulting Per Line Type Setup
(Doc ID 2867814.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UOM is not defaulting properly between Good and Services search when creating a line in a new RFQ.
UOM should default properly between Good and Services search.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility : Purchasing Super User
2. Navigation: Setup > Purchasing > Line Types
3. Find the Line Type that you wish to see the UOM value (Goods and Services)
4. Click the Update icon to view and update the definition of this line type
5. On the resulting Update Line Type page, you can see the value that defaults onto the Create Lines page in Oracle Sourcing. The default UOM value can be modified here as well, if desired.
set: UOM value for line type Goods as UOM =Each, and line type Services as UOM = Ton
6. Save it
PLEASE NOTE: Only found it does not defaults between Good and Services.
1. Go to Sourcing Super User > Sourcing > Home Page > Create an RFQ
2. Add header
3. Create line
4. Select Goods, click Go
see UOM = Each
5. Select Services, click Go
See OUM = Each ----------- (it should be Ton)
6. Select Outside Processing, click GO
See UOM = %
7. Select Services again, click Go
See UOM = Ton
8. Select Goods, click Go
See UOM = Ton ----------- (it should be Each)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document