Is it Possible to Use WEBADI to Update an Encumbered PO?
(Doc ID 2868185.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to use WEBADI to update an encumbered PO? After successful update of quantity on line - the PO is approved again yet the encumbered amount does not change.
Steps in Purchasing Responsibility:
1. Create PO and reserve/approve
2. Go back into BWC- choose update with excel option
3. Open spreadsheet - update 3 fields- quantity-shcedule qty-dist qty to a number slightly larger for example.
4. Upload spreadsheet
5. Verify changes and PO requires re-approval-approve
6. Check encumbrance and observe it is not correct or as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document