R12: AP/IBY: An Invoice is Paid Even Though Less Than the Minimum Payment when the Payment Currency is not the Disbursement Account Currency
(Doc ID 2868199.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Minimum Payment" setup on the disbursement bank account is ignored for currencies other than the currency on the account.
- Go to Setup -> Payments -> Bank Accounts
- Pull up a disbursement account that allows multiple currencies
- Enter an amount in the "Minimum Payment" field
- Go to Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
- Create an invoice in a currency other than the disbursement account currency. Where the amount would be less than the minimum payment after rate conversion.
- Go to Payments -> Entry -> Payment Manager -> Submit Single Payment Process Request
- Submit a Payment Process Request that will select the invoice
- Notice the invoice is paid, regardless of it being less than the minimum after rate conversion
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document