G-Invoicing: IGT Requests Are Not Showing Up In Demand Workbench - MIPR Own/IGT Requisitions Tab.
(Doc ID 2868304.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Requisition
Demand Workbench -> MIPR Own/IGT Requests tab doesn't fetch requisitions while search by buyer and supplier.
Expected, Demand Workbench -> MIPR Own/IGT Requests tab should fetch related requisitions while search by buyer and supplier.
1. Navigate to iProcurement responsibility -> iProcurement Home page -> Shop -> Stores.
2. Create an IGT Requesition.
3. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility -> Buyer Worjk Center -> Demand Workbench -> Requisitions/MIPR Others.
4. Demand Workbench -> My Requisitions view shows, requisition created from step 2.
5. Demand Workbench -> MIPR Own/IGT Requests tab doesn't fetch requisition created from step 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document