Checkbox to Select Price List Using WebADI is Missing in Pricing
(Doc ID 2869194.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using WebADI, one cannot check the lists to load, because the checkbox is missing.
Expect to be able to select the the lists through use of a checkbox
Normally the checkbox is shown on the left of the price list names.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply patches in test instance. Assign responsibility to user
2. Switch responsibility to Oracle Pricing User
3. Find price list. Unable to select lists, because checkbox is missing.
1) <Patch 33411095:R12.QP.C>
2) <Patch 33767466:R12.QP.C>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document