G-Invoicing: Approve Button Non-functional When Intragovernmental Box Is Checked - Click Approve Nothing Happens
(Doc ID 2869215.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, after applying the most recent patches to the new eBS G-Invoicing Dev environment, seeing the following new issue after upgrading the PO Requisition form to ver 126.96.36.19920000.46.
For any requisition where the Intragovernmental box is checked, when clicking on the Approve button, nothing will happen.
The issue does not apply for requisitions where the Intragovernmental box is unchecked.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Navigate to Requisitions -> Requisition Summary
3. Query up Requisition and click Open
4. Click the Approve button - if Intragovernmental box is checked, nothing happens
5. Intragovernmental box is unchecked, then Approve window will pop up and can continue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document