Cannot View Return Information for the Internal Order Line Since it Belongs to a Different Operating Unit
(Doc ID 2869283.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that one cannot view return information for the line since it belongs to a different operating unit
than the one entered on the sales order header record.
Expects to see his return order because one has set Multi Org Access Control (MOAC)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Query SO#1755398 from operating unit 2003
4. Go to Line Items tab
5. Click on Actions*Additional Line Information'
6. Go to Returns tab. Here user trying to see RMA SO#1757520 which is belong to operating unit 18143
--No values are shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document