Receiving Value Report (XML) Report Completes With Warning And Error "error on line 707 at column 26: xmlParseEntityRef: no name" Is Seen When Viewing The Report Output
(Doc ID 2869629.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Receiving Value Report (XML) report sometimes completes with a Warning status.
Other times it runs successfully without issue.
Reviewing the concurrent request log shows the following messages:
Copyright (c) 1998, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
POXRRCVV_XML: Receiving Value Report (XML)
One or more post-processing actions failed. Consult the OPP service log for details.
oracle.apps.fnd.cp.opp.PostProcessorException: oracle.apps.fnd.cp.opp.PostProcessorException: oracle.apps.xdo.XDOException
When trying to view the report output, the following error is seen:
Note: Other data is also displayed which appears to be unformatted report output.
- Navigate: Inventory > Reports > All
- In the Find screen, enter/search for Report "Receiving Value Report (XML)"
- Enter the report parameters and click the OK button.
- Choose menu option View > Requests and see the report terminates with a Warning status.
- Try to open the report output and get the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document