Descriptive Segment Add'l Learning Path Member Enrollment Info Does Not Default To Values
(Doc ID 2869656.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DFF Add'l Learning Path Member Enrollment Info does not capture the value entered after upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.10.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to applications with user having learner responsibility.
2. Navigate to learner home function.
3. Click on 'Create a new learning path' link.
4. Enter the name field and click on Next button.
5. Click on Add Courses button and add the required courses.
6. Click on Next button.
7. Ensure that Additional Details column is shown in the list of Courses table. If its not shown then render it through personalization.
8. Click on the Additional Details icon for each course added and input values for the DFF and click on Apply.
9. Click on Submit button.
10.Error is thrown that DFF fields are not having values(before fix).
* NOTE: If the DFF "Add'l Learning Path Member Enrollment Info" is not enabled it must be enabled and appropriate segments configured.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document