System Is Printing Label For An Intransit LPN From Source Organization While Doing Partial Receipt In The Destination Organization
(Doc ID 2869753.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is printing label for an intransit LPN from source organization while doing partial receipt in the destination organization
When transferring the stocks from one WMS organization to another WMS organization through Internal Warehouse transfer, out of 'X' lines shipped from source organization, if the destination Org receives only Y (<X) lines, the remaining lines balance Quantity & LPN summary is getting printed in the destination organization.
System should not allow to print Intransit LPN which is partially received.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Mobile application.
2. Navigate to function --- Inbound -> Receive -> Int Ship
3. Enter Organization details and shipment number
4. Enter LPN Details
5. In the quantity field, enter partial quantity (i.e. receive partially)
6. Enter Transfer LPN details.
7. Enter other details and allow transaction to complete.
8. On the label printing Find labels are printed for non-received lines too along with receive lines. (i.e. labels printed for Transfer LPN from receiving organization as well as Intransit LPN from source organization).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document