Transaction Stuck In Transaction Open Interface With Error "An Error Occurred While Relieving Reservations" After Interface Trip Stop Is Run
(Doc ID 2869884.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction is stuck in the Transaction Open Interface with error "An error occurred while relieving reservations."
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose Order Management Responsibility
2. Create and Book SO (Navigation: Order,Returns > Sales Order > Enter order + line info and Save > Click "Book" button)
3. Pick Release the Order:(Navigation: Shipping > Release Sales Order >Release Sales Order)
4. Connect to MSCA and choose Whse Mgmt responsibility, Perform Pick + Drop (Navigation: Tasks > Manual Tasks >Manual Load + Manual Drop)
5. Choose Order Management Responsibility and Run Interface Trip Stop (Navigation: Reports, Requests> Run Requests>Interface Trip Stop - SRS)
6. Observe the error ""An error occurred while relieving reservations."" in Transaction Open Interface
Choose Inventory Responsibility
Navigation: Transactions > Transaction Open Interface > Query transaction with required criteria > See the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document