In CLM iProcurement, Requisitions Still Contain the Old Supplier Site DUNS Value Instead of the New UEI Data
(Doc ID 2870054.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement and Oracle Purchasing, with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) enabled, Release 12.2.7 and later, after the UEI update process has been completed, the old supplier site (DUNS) value on the purchase requisition is still there and it flows to the Demand Workbench document builder. Due to this issue, users are not seeing the correct supplier site code values (UEI) when initiating the PO/award process in Document Builder.
It is expected that, after the UEI update/conversion processes have completed, the historic requisitions will have the updated UEI supplier site code and that UEI value will be seen in the Demand Workbench.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The UEI conversion / update process has been performed.
2. After this, check in CLM iProcurement for a requisition previously created (prior to the UEI process completion).
On the Requisition Details page, in the Item Details region, the old Site Code is showing in the Supplier Site field instead of the expected UEI code.
3. Navigate to CLM Purchasing responsibility > Buyer Work Center > Requisitions
- On the Demand Workbench page, query the same requisition and see that the "Source" column values are showing the old Site Code (DUNS) value instead of the new site code (UEI) value.
- Once the requisition has been added to the Document Builder, the Document Builder region also shows the old Site Code (DUNS) value.
- It appears this is due to the old site code remaining on the requisition as mentioned in Step 2 above.
4. If the users continue with the award process to create the award (PO), however, the correct UEI supplier site values are placed on the award/PO.
The business has converted suppliers from using DUNS numbering to SAM/UEI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document