G-Invoicing: Accounts Payable (AP) Credit Memo Will Not Interface Due To Insufficient Receiving Information
(Doc ID 2870093.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Running the Intragovernmental Performance Interface Program completes normal.
Records are created in IGT_PERF_HEADER_V ,IGT_PERF_DTL_V tables for performance , but not in (Accounts Payable) AP INTERFACE tables
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Adjust acceptance performances for an order that has an FOB (Freight on Board) point of destination are not providing the information necessary to match an AP credit memo to a Purchase Order (PO) receipt.
3. Create a delivery and acceptance performance against an order with an FOB point of destination and run the processes to create the PO receipt and AP standard invoice.
4. Then enter adjustment to the delivery performance and acceptance performance and run the processes to create the PO receipt correction and the AP credit memo.
5. The PO receipt correction will be created successfully, but when the Payable Open Interface Import process run to create the credit memo, the credit memo is rejected
due to insufficient receiving information. This happens every time adjusted acceptances are done against a PO with an FOB point of destination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document