HRMS Configuration Workbench - Not Loading Address Data For Non-Default Address Styles
(Doc ID 2870635.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HCM Configuration Workbench - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observed that in Configuration workbench the Address is not getting loaded for any Address Style apart from the default Address Style of any Legislation.
Expected that in Configuration workbench the Address should be loaded for any other Address Style also apart from the default Address Style of any Legislation.
For Example, for South Africa legislation, there are many seeded address styles provided by Oracle as below:
ZA - South Africa Postal Address - Unstructured
ZA_GLB - South Africa (International)
ZA_POST_PBAG - South Africa Postal Address - Private Bag
ZA_POST_POBOX - South Africa Postal Address - PO Box
ZA_POST_SSERV - South Africa Postal Address - Other PO Special Service
ZA_POST_STREET - South Africa Postal Address - Street Address
ZA_SARS - South Africa - Residential Address
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Configuration Workbench" responsibility
2. Navigate to "Configuration Workbench"
3. Click on "Go To Task" icon against "Spreadsheet Loader Configuration"
4. In the next page, click on "Go To Task" icon against "Function, Data and Layout Configurator"
5. In the page "Function, Data and Layout Configurator", click "Create" button
6. In the page "Create Function and Layout: Function and Spreadsheet Details", select the Entity Type as "Address" and give some "User Function Name
Prompt" and then click "Continue" button
7. In the review page, click "Finish" button
8. Now it will take you back to the page "Function, Data and Layout Configurator" where you can see the Integrator you created
9. Click on "Go To Task" icon against the Integrator that was created
10. Select the Source Business Group and Target Business Group and then click continue.
11. In the "Person Search" page, search for the employee and select the employee checkbox and then click "Launch Spreadsheet" button
12. In the "Create Document" page, select the viewer as 2013 (or the version present in your machine) and then click "Create"
13. Fill in all the mandatory address fields for address style "ZA_SARS" and upload it
14. Encounter that, in the excel sheet it says loaded successfully but the address is not actually loaded.
15. Now try uploading the address for the same employee for address style "ZA" and observe that the address gets loaded.
Basically, HRMS Configuration Workbench is only loading the data for address style "ZA". Other address styles are not loading the value even though the message show as success
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document