Incorrect Amount_Line_Items_Remaining After Unapplying Credit Memo
(Doc ID 2871689.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing setup for Create Detailed Distributions= N, upgrade_method = 'R12_MERGE' is stamped on credit memo when unapplying a credit memo from an Invoice and value AR_PAYMENT_SCHEDULES_ALL.AMOUNT_LINE_ITEMS_REMAINING is not reflected correctly.
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Go to Setup> System> Sytem Options and uncheck Create Detailed Distributions (Create Detailed Distributions = N)
- Create invoice
- Create credit memo against invoice
- Verify upgrade_method is null
- Apply credit memo to invoice. Upgrade method is now ‘R12_merge’
- Unapply credit memo from invoice
- Transaction balance al header level also appears unchanged
- Payment_schedules_All.Amount_Line_Items_Remaining balance is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|Still Have Questions?|