Special Character Values Are Not Accepted In Quality Plan Action Tokens
(Doc ID 2873325.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering QA results and the collection elements are using special characters as "&" in the values entered, the following error is returned in the alerts:
PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
new 5: p_from_subinventory => '<value ; rest of value>',
Enter value for s:
User requested Interrupt or EOF detected.
Steps to reproduce:
- Responsibility: Oracle Quality
- Setup > Define Collection Plans form
- add action for executing sql script
- add variables as token of existing collection elements
- Results > Entry > Enter Quality Results form
- Enter required values but use '&' in the value entered for one of the action's tokens
- Action is not working.
Cannot use actions when the tokens are including special characters in the values entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document