Performance Problem Occurs When Performing Check Exception Process on Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Award Modifications
(Doc ID 2873338.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Check exceptions process on Award Modifications takes a long time to complete
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Navigate to CLM Purchasing Responsibility
2. Go to Buyer Work Center - Awards page
3. Create an Award with desired supplier and approve the award
4. Navigate to Contract Administration responsibility
5. Search for Award using document number
6. From the Actions menu, select Create Modification for Supplier Change
7. Make the desired changes and then click on check exceptions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document