G-Invoicing: Update Agreement Page - IntraGovernmental Order Flag Is Unchecked After Agreement Is Approved
(Doc ID 2873907.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an agreement is approved the IntraGovernmental Order flag becomes unchecked on the Update Agreement page.
Steps to reproduce:
Using a Federal Projects responsibility the following steps were taken:
1. An order was pulled in to the Servicing side.
2. The user updated the Performance Obligation page with top task information, Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) value and capitalized asset indicator.
3. User created project funded it.
4. User entered the approver information and submitted for approval.
5. The approval workflow did not go through successfully.
6. The workflow was approved by the System Administrator.
7. The order came back with the create project and associate project link.
8. The user associated the previously created project however the user is unable to get it approved again.
9. A second order was resent to the approver for approval.
10. Program approver approved the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document