Modification to an Approved Award Can be Approved without UEI (Unique Entity Identifier)
(Doc ID 2874989.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UEI is not visible when creating modification against existing award. When the modification is submitted for approval, there is no validation to prevent the document from being approved even though a UEI is not defined on the modification.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility
2. Go to Buyer Work Center - Awards
3. Query Award
4. Create Modification against award
5. Navigate to “Addresses and Supplier Details” page
6. See that UEI value is blank
7. Submit the modification for approval - there is no error shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document