Required Qty Is Getting Updated For Consumable Items After Issue Of Partially Allocated Items
(Doc ID 2875078.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Work Execution
Required quantity is getting updated with sum of issued quantity and
allocated quantity instead after material issue of consumable items against
Required quantity should not get updated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Work Orders -> Create Work Order -> Create work order with required
quantity: 10, allocated quantity: 0, issued quantity: 0
3. Partial allocate materials -> Required quantity:10, allocated quantity: 8,
Issued quantity 0
4. Stores -> Material Issue
5. Issue 4 out of 8 material allocated
6. Work Orders -> Query Work Order -> Material tab
After material issue of partially allocated item for work order --> Required
Quantity: 8, Allocated quantity: 4, Issued quantity: 4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document