Getting a DFF Error Message When Unapplying a Receipt on the Lease and Finance Management Receipts Page
(Doc ID 2875203.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a receipt or unapply receipt in Lease and Finance Management receipts screen, when a Descriptive Flex Field is setup, the following error occurs.
The entered values for the descriptive flexfield AR_CASH_RECEIPTS is invalid.
Error creating receipt in AR
1. Using application developer responsibility, setup DFF with title "Receipt Information" as the following:
20 Profit Center >> Attribute11
30 Suspense reason code >> Attribute12
40 Contract number >> Attribute13
50 Case Number >> Attribute14
Compile and freeze.
2. Using Lease Super User responsibility, navigate to Lease.
3. Then navigate to Operations > Receipts.
4. Create a Receipt and enter all header information and DFF values.
5. Click on Apply and receive the error.
6. Also, search for the Receipt, open it and click Update.
7. Perform action to unapply funds.
8. Enter values in Additional Information (DFFs).
8. Upon entering all DFF values, click Apply - the error presents.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document