How To Modify Self Service Page Layout Heading And Hide SIT (Special Information Type) Heading?
(Doc ID 2875304.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How To Modify Self Service Page Layout Heading And Hide The SIT (Special Information Type) Heading?
1. Login to Employee Self Service
2. Navigate to Absence Management
3. Now the launched Page is showing as Absence Management: Summary
4. Navigate to Special Information
5. Now in the launched page, above the Add button we can see the Special Information Type name (Example: Air Ticket), this name should be hidden
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document