Common BOM Components Disabled For Updates In Inventory Organization Due To Data Corruption
(Doc ID 2875331.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Common bills of material (BOM) components disabled in manufacturing inventory organization due to data corruption.
The bills were created/ updated through custom interface program. The system does not allow to make any change to the bill component through manufacturing inventory organization. If the changes are done in common inventory organization then it is not reflecting back in manufacturing inventory organization and also it is remaining un-editable.
System should allow to edit the component in common organization and that should reflect in manufacturing inventory organization.
1. Navigation: Bills of Materials -> Bills -> Bills
2. Chose manufacturing inventory organization
3. Query the assembly item
4. Find that the system is not allowing to do any update at component level.
5. Change organization and go to common inventory organization.
6. Query the bill once again. Find that it is editable but once changed, it does not reflect in manufacturing organization bill.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document