Schedule Tasks SearchIntelligentOptions:Error "The request SearchAssistedOptions did not complete successfully" Trying To Assign An Assignee
(Doc ID 2875589.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 versione
When attempting to "Assign Tasks" to an assignee in Oracle Services the following forms error dialog pops up.
The request SearchIntelligentOptions did not complete successfully.
Please refer to the Help>Diagnostics>Logging menu for information
About the cause of the request failure. If no logging found please
Enable logging on level Error and execute the request again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on the Service Responsibility. Launch Forms
2. Navigate to Service Requests >> Find Service Requests
3. Search for a Service Request
4. For a given Service Request --> Click on the Task Sub-Menu
6. Click on the Assignee Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document