Unable To Display "Lot Origination Date" Field In MSCA Lot Attributes Page Via Personalization
(Doc ID 2875605.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application does not allow to display "Lot Origination Date" Field In MSCA "Lot Attributes Page - PO Receipt" page Via Personalization.
Even if we set "Rendered" property as True as part of personalization for "Lot Attributes Page - PO Receipt" page, application does not make "Lot Origination Date" field visible to users as this is hidden by default.
The issue can be reproduced using following Steps:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select with Warehouse Manager responsibility
2. Navigation: Setup >MWA Personlization Framework > select Mobile Page "Lot Attributes Page - PO Receipt"
3. Click Personalize hyperlink > Click edit for field "INV.LOT_ORIGINATION_DATE" > set Rendered = True > Click "Apply"
4. Go to MSCA > Inbound>Receive>PO> provide Org >Provide PO and other required details , Input Lot number > Click on "Lot Attributes" > check if you can see LOT_ORIGINATION_DATE field
5. Observe that application does not display "Lot Origination Date" field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document