Payroll Parameter In Timecard Retrieval Dashboard Does Not Show Payroll with Future-Dated Change
(Doc ID 2875616.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Payroll Parameter List Of Values (LOV) on the Timecard Retrieval Dashboard does not include Payrolls with future-dated changes.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using OTL Administrator (or equivalent) Responsibility, Navigate to Timecard Retrieval Dashboard
2. Click on Payroll LOV – All available payrolls display.
3. Using HRMS/Payroll Manager (or equivalent) Responsibility, Navigate to Payroll>Description
4. Query a Payroll and make a date effective change on payroll starting next day.
5. Once the changes are completed, Navigate to Retrieval Dashboard once again and query for all
payrolls on the LOV. The Payroll which was updated in previous step is missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document