Delete User Hook Triggers For Document OF Record But Still Record Is Getting Deleted
(Doc ID 2875986.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observed that, DOR record vanishes and re-appears.
Expect that, DOR record should not vanish.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Before DELETE User Hook for Documents of Record
2. Login using "Employee Self-Service" responsibility
3. Navigate to Documents of Record and try deleting an existing record by clicking on the delete icon
4. A warning pop-up message will appear asking confirmation to delete. Click "Yes"
5. Upon clicking "Yes", the custom User Hook message gets displayed saying that the DOR record cannot be deleted
6. At the same time, observe that the DOR record vanishes from the table below
7. Now go back to the Application Home Page and again come back to "Documents of Record" page
8. Observe that the DOR record which was selected for deletion is available now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document