In Oracle Sourcing, When Creating a New Message For Online Discussions, Some Supplier Contacts Are Not Displayed For Selection
(Doc ID 2876080.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.2.5 and later, when creating the online discussion message, not all of the invitees (suppliers) are available for selection.
Due to this issue, the sourcing administrator/buyer cannot select some of the suppliers on the RFQ.
It is expected that all suppliers on the RFQ document are available to be selected when creating a new online discussion message.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to a Sourcing Super User responsibility > Sourcing > Sourcing Home Page.
3. On the Negotiations Home Page, query the existing RFQ which has many suppliers on it.
4. On the RFQ Details page, select Actions = and click the Go button.
5. On the Online Discussions page, click the New Message button.
6. On the Create New Message page, the "Send To" field shows "Internal" and then lists the suppliers/contacts, in alphabetical order by supplier name. At the bottom of the list is the value "Prot***". No suppliers with alphabetical name after "Prot***" are appearing in the list (meaning, the suppliers starting with R through Z are not appearing).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document