In Mobile Field Service Multiplatform [MFS MP] - Service Requests For Other Customers Are Displayed When One Customer Is Selected
(Doc ID 2876490.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Service Requests for other customers displayed when one customer is selected
Expect that only the Service Requests related to the customer selected should be displayed.
1. Login to MFS MP, click the 'Customers', in the dashboard and select a particular customer.
2. Click on 'Service Requests' for that customer and make a note of the Service requests being displayed
3. Select one particular Service Request and click on the task for that Service Request.
4. Go back to Service Request, by clicking back link at the top right hand corner.
5. Go back to Service Requests for Customer, by clicking back link at the top right hand corner.
6. Find that the Service requests listed for other customers are also getting displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document