PAXINEAG: Fund Projects Form, Attempt to Check 'Baseline' Checkbox Errors: FRM-40200: Field is protected against update
(Doc ID 2877304.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form Name : PAXINEAG
Projects Funding Agreement form - query an Agreement, click on 'Funding' button. Attempt to click on 'Baselined' checkbox in order to baseline the Funding amount retrieved, observe an error is displayed on the lower left area of the Applications and the checkbox cannot be updated.
'Funding History' form in 'Funding Summary' acts identically.
FRM-40200: Field is protected against update
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Projects responsibility > Query Funding Agreement
2. Click on Funding button
3. Scroll to the right > See 'Baselined' checkbox
4. Click on it in
5. See the error on the lower left area of the Applications
6. Revert back to the previous Funding Agreement form > Click on 'Funding Summary' button
7. Click on 'Funding History' button > Scroll to the right to identify the same 'Baselined' checkbox
8. Attempt to check this checkbox, verify the error is displayed again
New Funding Agreement defined that requires baseline.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document