RAXTRX: Autoinvoice Import Rejects Projects Invoices With 'You must supply an invoice number when your batch source indicates manual invoice numbering; otherwise you must leave invoice number blank'
(Doc ID 2878068.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AutoInvoice concurrent program does not pick up draft invoice project transactions existing in the Receivable interface table.
AutoInvoice Import rejects Projects Invoices with the rejection reason: 'You must supply an invoice number when your batch source indicates manual invoice numbering; otherwise you must leave invoice number blank.'
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a Receivables Manager Responsibility
- Navigate to Setup > Transactions > Transaction Type
- Lookup 'PROJECTS INVOICES'
- Check the 'Automatic Transaction Numbering' option
- Switch Responsibilities to a Projects responsibility
- Navigate to Other > Requests > Run
- Submit PRC: Generate Draft Invoices for a Single/Range of Projects
- Submit PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes
Choose Streamline Option X!: Interface Draft Invoice to AR
- Autoinvoice Import will have the rejection reasons in the output and log file
Users are implementing Document Sequencing per How To Setup Document Sequences In Receivables (Doc ID 1086565.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document