G-Invoicing: Error 'ValidationFailedException message = Invalid Tas Betc Components' When An Order Is Pushed To G-Invoicing
(Doc ID 2878987.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are getting the error, 'ValidationFailedException message = Invalid Tas Betc Components', when an Order is pushed to G-Invoicing via Intragovernmental Orders Interface Program. This is triggered by confirmed funds availability post order approval.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a Projects responsibility with the G-Invoicing Dashboard
- Navigate to Projects > Performance Obilgations
- Select Agreement
- Click on Servicing Agency TAS
- List Of Values (LOV) shows both Payment (DISNGF) and Collection (COLL) Business Event Type Codes (BETC) for the Servicing Agency Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) options.
- Only Collection BETC's should be available to select
- Selecting a Payment value results in the 'ValidationFailedException message = Invalid Tas Betc Components' error when interfacing Intragovernmental Orders to G-Invoicing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document