Delivery Details In Staged/Picked Status Cannot Be Assigned To An Existing Delivery
(Doc ID 2879483.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Patch 31756899 was applied to get the functionality of grouping Delivery based on ship-set
- After patch application when on Picked Line promise date field is updated, the delivery gets unassigned from the delivery detail line
- When trying to assign the delivery detail back to an existing delivery, the delivery LOV is empty
User should be able to reassign the delivery detail back to an existing delivery
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Applications
2. Go to Order Management Super User Responsibility
3. Navigate to MENUPATH > Shipping > Shipping Transaction Form
4. Query the order for which delivery detail which are in stage/picked status got unassigned after patch application
5. Right Click and assign to delivery - empty LOV appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document