R12: AP: Invoice Validation Program Does Not Consider Invoices With Custom Hold.
(Doc ID 2879934.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Invoice Validation' request does not fetch Invoices with unreleased custom hold for Validation processing.
- However, if 'Manual Release Allowed' is unchecked for the custom hold, the 'Invoice Validation' request fetches the Invoice with unreleased custom hold for Validation processing.
- Also works fine if 'Invoice Number' parameter is passed when submitting the 'Invoice Validation' program.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Entered a custom hold with 'Manual Release Allowed' checked.
- Manually apply this hold for a new Invoice.
- Submit 'Invoice Validation' program with 'All' and date range parameters.
- Verify if the Invoice is not considered for Validation processing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document