FVGTINTB: Cancelled TAS (Treasury Account Symbol) Have BOC (Budget Object Class) Populated In The GTAS Bulk File. New GTAS Bulk File Format Requires Line 1 To Include In The Format - B
(Doc ID 2880115.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.x version, Reports
Issue - I:
Cancelled TAS (Treasury Account Symbol) have BOC(Budget Object Class) populated in the Bulk File. Bulk file has offset amount in begining balance and ending balance with BOC for GL account 48xx and 49xx. GTAS does not allow cancelled TAS to have balance in these accounts. As the result , GTAS validation 122 receive errors for multiple USSGL accounts in C-TAS.
Issue - II:
New GTAS bulk file format requires line 1 to include the following: FORMAT=B
1) DEFC values will be defined as a 1-alphanumberic or 3-alphanumeric (1/AN or 3/AN) character.
2) Starting in PD11 FY 2021 GTAS will be able to accept both versions of the bulk file format.
3) Starting in PD09 FY 2022 agencies will be required to use the new bulk file format.
4) Using the new bulk file format requires the agency to include on line 1 of the bulk file the following: FORMAT=B
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Federal Administrator
2. Submit the GTAS Bulk File program
Reports : Other : Request : Run
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document