Deliverable Attribute Text Disappears When Revising A Contract Template
(Doc ID 2881082.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Deliverables Management
Find that when creating a 2nd revision on an approved contract template associated with deliverables, the text that is included in deliverable attributes disappears.
Expect the text entered in the deliverable attributes to be visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Contracts terms library administrator responsibility, navigate to deliverables attributes setup.
2. Create an attribute group and assign 2 attributes using the TL_EXT_ATTR1.
3. Create an attribute template using a specific deliverable category and operating unit and then assign to this template the attribute group created in step 2.
4. Freeze the template.
5. Navigate to contract templates and create a contract template (no clauses or section in template).
6. Navigate to Deliverables tab and add 2 deliverables of type Contractual.
7. The attributes are displayed, enter text in attributes.
8. Submit and approve the template.
9. Create revision of template and navigate to Deliverables, add a description, the text in attribute is still there.
10. Approve 1st revision.
11. Query the template again and create 2nd revision on the same template.
12. Navigate to Deliverables tab and the text in attributes are no longer displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document