Change Order Not Getting Created While Updating Operational Attribute 'Sales Account' Through Web-Adi Excel
(Doc ID 2881260.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change order not getting created while updating operational attribute 'Sales Account' through Web-adi excel
While updating attribute 'Sales account' through Web-adi excel, concurrent program 'EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program' completes normally but when the user searches change order then it could not be found. The change is also not implemented.
The system should create required change order to implement the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to item advanced search.
2. Select a display format having only Sales account as the attribute.
3. Export all items to excel.
4. Spreadsheet gets downloaded.
5. Update sales account field with values available in the excel.
6. Also update other operational attributes like Item status and Item description.
7. Click upload button and enter required details.
8. Click upload.
9. Verify the program EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program completed in Normal status
10. Search the change order created once the program got completed
(Navigation: Change management -> Change Simple Search -> Change Orders tab)
11. Find that there are no records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document