Provide Support for Table Validated Value Sets in User Defined Variables in the Contract Expert
(Doc ID 2881347.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Expert Rule Activation is raising an Error due to using a Table Validated Value Set.
Variable pto_option_classes_v0 has invalid query for valueset XXIT_OPTION_CLASSES
1. Create Table Validated Value Set sourced from mtl_system_items_b
2. Create User Defined Variable and SAVE
3. Assign Value Set from Step 1 to the user defined variable and SAVE
4. Create Rule
5. Add Variable from Step 2 as a Rule Condition
6. Select Logical Operator For Condition
7. Select 2 Records to ADD
8. Save Rule
9. Activate Rule
10. Receive the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document