Getting "Invalid Value" Error While Performing Pack & Unpack Transactions From MSCA And Secondary Quantity Goes To Zero In MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS (MMT)
(Doc ID 2881811.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Thereby when performing a pack & unpack transaction in MSCA, the secondary quantity goes to zero and gives this invalid value error.
And same going as zero (0) to Material transactions (MMT- MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS table) in EBS application, however in the on-hand it is correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to MSCA/Mobile application
2. Navigate to "Whse Mgmnt => Warehousing => LPN Transactions => Pack"
3. Select the Org-Code, press enter
4. Enter "To LPN", "Sub-inventory", Locator, Item, UOM, etc.
5. Confirm both, Available and Secondary Qty
6. Then enter the LOT NO# and Lot Qty
7. After that confirm the Lot secondary quantity (i.e. SecLot Qty) and press ENTER
8. Will get error "Invalid Value" transaction will get successfully thereafter to system
9. Under "Material Workbench", the secondary quantity value goes as 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document